It looks delicious and tastes divine, Brad’s Mom’s Strawberry Pie is simply the best!
- 1 small package Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 quart fresh Brad’s strawberries, halved
- 1 baked pie shell
- Combine Jell-O, sugar, and cornstarch. Stir until free of lumps.
- Add water.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Add a quart of halved strawberries.
- Pour into baked pie shell. Turn strawberries so that uncut side is up.
- Chill for several hours.