Brad’s Corn Maze Adventure
September 26 @ 10:00 am - October 31 @ 2:00 pm| $7.50
Come out and try our Expedition Everest corn maze!
Bring the whole family to conquer the corn in our Maize Quest corn maze adventure. Climb to the top of the highest place on earth: Mount Everest! Travel through our paths of corn as you reach the top and then survive the descent. If the weather doesn’t get you…maybe the legendary yeti will!!
The corn maze is open daily beginning September 26 during regular business hours.**
The corn maze closes for the season on October 31 at 2pm.
Maze Admission – $7.50 per person (4 years old and over). Maze tickets are purchased upon arrival to the farm.**
3 years old and under-FREE
Group admission for groups of 25 or more – $6.50 per person (advance registration is necessary. Please email Karin at email@example.com to reserve your group).
**The last ticket to the corn maze is sold one hour before closing.
Our hayrides to the u-pick pumpkin patch are still free, however they require tickets. No ticket=no hayride. It’s available Saturday and Sunday between 10am-4:30pm.
- Masks are not required. However, for the protection of our staff and guests, they are strongly recommended for those individuals not vaccinated. Please understand that hayrides cannot be socially distanced.
- Our Expedition Everest themed corn maze is open daily. Tickets can be purchased upon arrival at the farm.
- Ages 15 and under will need to have a responsible adult with them. Parents may not drop off children and leave the premises.
- There is a hand washing station available by the spot a pots.
- Pets are not permitted on the property, service animals are welcome.