Weekend Hayrides to U-Pick Pumpkin Patch (weather permitting)
September 26, 2020 @ 10:00 am - October 25, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
OR if you would rather check out our “Walk-To Pumpkin Patch”, it is accessible by a walking path and does not require a ticket. It’s open daily 10am-5pm through October 30. (weather permitting)
Join us every weekend September 26th through the last full weekend in October for a Spectacular Fall Festival and enjoy our U-Pick Pumpkin Patch every Saturday and Sunday!
New for 2020 – advance ticket reservations required to keep our customers and staff safe within the current Covid-19 guidelines.
Free hayride to the U-Pick Pumpkin Patch, ADVANCE TICKETS REQUIRED. You must bring the tickets with you.
- Pick your own pumpkin for your perfect jack-o-lantern!
- Maize Quest Corn Maze Adventure
- A puzzling tile maze the whole family can solve together
Reset and refresh while enjoying the outdoors and fall goodness at the farm.
We have everything you need for a fantastic family day on the farm – then bring the fun home with all of our fall decorations…
- Mums, mums and mums
- Cornstalks, straw bales, gourds and specialty pumpkins
- We even have all things apple – a wide variety of apples, apple cider, apple baked goods and baking mixes, fresh apple cider donuts on select weekends.
The Fall Festival begins the first weekend in October and runs through the last full weekend in October. We will be open from 10-3 on October 31.
To allow yourself time to experience the whole fall festival, please arrive at least 2 hours before closing
Saturday & Sunday 10 AM – 4:30 PM (weather permitting)
During this time of Covid, we have made many changes to our Fall Festival at Brad’s that help prioritize your family’s safety as well as that of our staff. Please read these carefully and call or email us if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org 410-734-4769
Our hayrides to the u-pick pumpkin patch are still free, however they require tickets. No ticket=no hayride. It’s available Saturday and Sunday between 10am-4:30pm.
- While we will make every attempt to protect the safety of our customers by following CDC guidelines including sanitation of surfaces and mask wearing requirements, please understand the hayrides cannot be socially distanced.
- Our Ravens themed corn maze is open daily. Tickets can be purchased upon arrival at the farm.
- Have your face masks with you at all times. Masks are required unless eating or drinking.
- Ages 15 and under will need to have a responsible adult with them. Parents may not drop off children and leave the premises.
- If you are uncomfortable in large groups, please take advantage of our “Walk-to Pumpkin Patch.”
- If you come with a large group, please send one person into the store to make purchases.
- Please follow the guidelines on the floor for flow of traffic as well as where to stand to allow for social distancing.
- There is a hand washing station available by the spot a pots.
- Surfaces are frequently disinfected throughout the day.
- Shopping baskets are also disinfected before being put back into use.
- Please remain outside with strollers or personal wagons.
- If your hayride is cancelled due to weather, you will need to reschedule for another day. Please make a new reservation for a new date.
- Pets are not permitted on the property, service animals are welcome.