Weekend Hayrides to U-Pick Pumpkin Patch (weather permitting)
October 2 @ 10:00 am - October 31 @ 2:00 pm
Join us every weekend October 2nd through the last full weekend in October for a Spectacular Fall Festival and enjoy our U-Pick Pumpkin Patch every Saturday and Sunday!
Free hayride to the U-Pick Pumpkin Patch, ADVANCE TICKETS REQUIRED. You must bring the tickets with you.
- Pick your own pumpkin for your perfect jack-o-lantern!
- Maize Quest Corn Maze Adventure
- A puzzling tile maze the whole family can solve together
Reset and refresh while enjoying the outdoors and fall goodness at the farm.
We have everything you need for a fantastic family day on the farm – then bring the fun home with all of our fall decorations…
- Mums, mums and mums
- Cornstalks, straw bales, gourds and specialty pumpkins
The Fall Festival begins the first weekend in October and runs through the last full weekend in October. We will be open from 10-3 on October 31.
To allow yourself time to experience the whole fall festival, please arrive at least 2 hours before closing
Saturday & Sunday 10 AM – 4:30 PM (weather permitting)
Our hayrides to the u-pick pumpkin patch are still free, however they require tickets. No ticket=no hayride. It’s available Saturday and Sunday between 10am-4:30pm.
- Masks are not required. However, for the protection of our staff and guests, they are strongly recommended for those individuals not vaccinated. Please understand that hayrides cannot be socially distanced.
- Our Expedition themed corn maze is open daily. Tickets can be purchased upon arrival at the farm.
- Ages 15 and under will need to have a responsible adult with them. Parents may not drop off children and leave the premises.
- There is a hand washing station available by the spot a pots.
- If your hayride is cancelled due to weather, you will need to reschedule for another day. Please make a new reservation for a new date.
- Pets are not permitted on the property, service animals are welcome.